Terms and Conditions
This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Website and ShowPlanr and MRC Enterprises Ltd of 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU, (herinafter “ShowPlanr”,”we” or “us”), the operators(s) of this Website. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
For booking terms and conditions, applicable only when purchasing tickets directly via ShowPlanr, please see www.showplanr.com/bookingterms
- ShowPlanr is not itself the organiser of the events offered. They are organised by the respective organiser, who is also the issuer of the tickets. Through the purchase of the ticket, contractual relationships with regard to attendance at the event come into being exclusively between the ticket holder (customer) and the respective organiser. The organiser's own terms and conditions apply to these legal relationships.
- For clarity, ShowPlanr does not sell tickets whether on behalf of the respective organiser nor as an agent or as a commissioned agent, unless ShowPlanr is expressly identified as the organiser itself in individual cases.
2. Accessing our Website
- We cannot guarantee that our Website will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error-free. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Website and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt our Website or any computer system, server, router or any other internet-connected device.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use our Website and is compatible with our Website. You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any content on our Website will be free from infection, viruses and/ or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the safety and reliability of data input and output.
- We reserve the right, in our discretion, to withdraw, suspend or modify our Website or certain features or parts of our Website with or without notice to you, where we have reason to do so. There may also be times when our Website or certain features or parts of our Website become unavailable, whether on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any withdrawal, modification, unavailability, suspension or discontinuance of our Website or any service available on or through our Website.
3. Using our Website
- You must use our Website and the information available from our Website responsibly. No such information may be used for or in connection with any unlawful, immoral or anti-social purpose, or in a manner which is or may be damaging to our name or reputation.
- You cannot use our Website:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to send spam;
- to harm, threaten, abuse or harass another person, or in a way that invades someone's privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or is unacceptable or damaging to us, our customers or suppliers;
- to create, check, confirm, update or amend your own or someone else's databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists;
- to tamper with, update or change any part of our Website;
- in a way that affects how it is run;
- in a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionably large burden on us or our suppliers' communications and technical systems as determined by us; or
- using any automated means to monitor or copy our Website or its content, or to interfere with or attempt to interfere with how our Website works.
4. Intellectual Property
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of ShowPlanr, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other relevant laws.
- You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by ShowPlanr.
5. Links to Other Websites
This Website may contain links to other Websites. Unless expressly stated, these Websites are not under the control of ShowPlanr or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another Website on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the Websites themselves or of those in control of them.
- You agree that, if you have provided ShowPlanr with personal data relating to a third party (a) you have in place all necessary appropriate consents and notices to enable lawful transfer such personal data to ShowPlanr and (b) that you have brought to the attention of any such third party the Privacy Notice available on the ShowPlanr’s website or otherwise provided a copy of it to the third party. You agree to indemnify ShowPlanr in relation to all and any liabilities, penalties, fines, awards or costs arising from your non-compliance with these requirements.
- ShowPlanr makes no warranty or representation that the Website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Service.
- No part of this Website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
8. Availability of the Website
- The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
- ShowPlanr accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
9. Our liability
- Although we hope our Website will be of interest to users, we accept no liability and offer no warranties or conditions in relation to our Website or its content, to the fullest extent such liability can be excluded by law.
- There is no limit to what we and the people who provide our services will be liable for if someone dies or is injured because of our negligence or because we have committed fraud.
- Under no circumstances will we, the owner or operator of our Website, or any other organisation involved in creating, producing, maintaining or distributing our Website be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of a statutory duty, even if foreseeable, for any loss of:
- profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- c.anticipated savings;
- business opportunity, goodwill or reputation;
- use of, or corruption to information; or
- If we do not keep to these conditions, then we will only be liable for losses you have suffered as a direct result. We are not liable to you for any other losses whether such losses are because we have not kept to our obligations or contract, because of something we have done or not done in negligence, due to defamatory statements or liability for a product or otherwise as a result of:
- a.use of, or inability to use, our Website;
- b.use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Website; any mistake, fault, failure to do something, missing information, or virus on our Website or if it does not work properly because of incidents outside of our control such as (but not limited to) interruptions to communication and networks and circumstances beyond our control;
- c.theft, destruction of information or someone getting access to our records, programs or services without our permission; or
- d.goods, products, services or information received through or advertised on any website which we link to from our Website.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977. However, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
10. No Waiver
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
11. Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
All notices / communications shall be given to us by email to email@example.com. Such notice will be deemed received, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
13. Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and ShowPlanr shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and ShowPlanr and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Showplanr (‘Showplanr’ / ‘we’/ ‘us’) of 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU
2. Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age only.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
- As the prize draw is weekly you could win multiple times.
3. How to enter
- The prize draw opens each week at Midnight on the 1st of each calendar month and closes at 23.59 on the last day of the same calendar mont.
- To enter the prize draw you need to be subscribed to Showplanr marketing emails
- All current subscribers at the point of the prize draw closing will automatically be eligible for that month’s draw
- Showplanr will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate; or for prize draw entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit.
4. The prizes
- The prize will be a standard pair of tickets for a show on Showplanr.com (subject to availability).
- The winners will be drawn at random.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- Any other costs incurred in relation to the prize, including but not limited to travel and hospitality are the sole responsibility of the winner
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Showplanr regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
5. Winner announcement
- Winners will be notified by email and details published on the Showplanr Facebook page.
- Showplanr will attempt to contact winners by email up to two times. If contact is not made, Showplanr reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
6. Claiming the prize
- The winner will have 7 days from the date they were notified of winning to claim the prize by emailing Showplanr
- If a winner does not claim their prize within 7 days, they will lose their right to the prize.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or has not claimed their prize within the required time limit, Showplanr reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
7. Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by the Showplanr for the purposes of administering the prize draw.
- Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their first name in any media.
8. Limitation of Liability
- Showplanr does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Showplanr does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- Showplanr reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.